Monday, January 29, 2007

I guess they are saying that three cups of coffee a day won’t hurt your baby if you’re pregnant, but I still have my doubts. Eight cups might increase the risk of stillbirth, so we know that at some point coffee is not good for a fetus. And I know it is hard to give up coffee, maybe even as hard as giving up cigarettes. I quit drinking coffee a few years ago and it was one of the most difficult things I ever tried to do, so I fully sympathize with anyone who is also trying to quit. I do think that if you’re trying to quit doing something and you find that you can’t do it, then that might be an indication that there is something wrong with it. And pregnancy aside, I wonder if drinking three cups of coffee is good for people anyway. I don’t think so. That’s why I quit.


, , , , , , ,

No comments: