Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Food Diary, Yesterday

Morning:
Bowl of Cheerios (about 1.5 cups) w/Silk Lite Soy Milk, Vanilla
One cup Green Tea, w/2 tsp sugar, sipped throughout the morning
One tsp Carlson Fish oil

Noon and After
One serving Tabatchnick Yankee Bean soup, from Kroger, 160 calories, 1.5 g fat
One serving Tabatchnick Potato soup, from Kroger, 100 calories, 1.5 g fat
Cup of Green Tea, w/sugar sipped throughout the afternoon
Bought some plums, but they were not good. Going out to eat tonight. 97 degrees outside.

Evening
At the cafeteria I had tossed salad w/nonfat dressing, white rice, plain broccoli. I’ve got to stop eating at the cafeteria, or be very very careful. The other day the beans looked too greasy, so today I didn’t eat any at all. Besides, they were pinto, and I didn’t feel like having them. The broccoli usually seems like it has butter on it. I’ve asked them before how they cook it, and they say they boil it, but it still often seems like there is butter there, which I DO NOT WANT!!! I also bought some sliced tomatoes, but brought them home instead.
Walked 30 minutes at the mall.
Bought some hummus ($2.00) at the mall. Had hummus, a piece of pita bread, and a slice of tomato to finish off dinner.
One peach.

Night
2 glasses of wine
2 nonfat rice cakes from Kroger’s
Handful of roasted pumpkin seeds
1 slice whole wheat bread with grape jelly
1 slice whole wheat bread with bruschetta

Need to watch my fat intake. Key is low fat or non fat food. Also watch calories. Hopefully this is all I ate. I try to be conscientious and accurate.


, , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: