Sunday, January 28, 2007

This research says,Eating less and exercising more are equally good at helping take off the pounds.” So if you want to lose weight, according to this article, neither approach is better than the other. I lost about ten or twelve pounds recently, from 152 down to about 140. I did it by eating less AND exercising more. I changed my evening snacking, adding more nuts, seeds, and fruit; and I doubled my exercising. I now walk about an hour a day. So far, so good. As I mentioned before somewhere, I actually lost weight over the holidays, which was something new for me. It is difficult to lose weight unless you really watch what you eat, or you exercise a lot. For those of you who are trying to lose weight, good luck. For those who need to lose weight but are not trying, good luck.


, , , , , , ,

No comments: