Saturday, March 10, 2007

Don’t Inhale?

I worry about having to undergo surgery. Now it seems I may have even more to worry about. Apparently a new study says that some inhaled anesthetics used in surgery might affect the accumulation of amyloid plaque in the brain and “accelerate the onset of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's.” Gee, I might have to stop working on this blog. I encounter a lot of bad news, like this little tidbit. Of course the bright side of this is that if they know about this problem, maybe they can do something about it. In the meantime I’ll just keep on eating my salads and broccoli, my beans and rice. I’ll just keep on drinking my pomegranate juice and soy milk. And I’ll hope I never have to undergo general anesthesia.


, , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Raggedy said...

Thank you for the link here and the one about Pycnogenol.
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one