Wednesday, February 7, 2007

In New Zealand, apparently they are still using a pesticide, endosulfan, that has been linked with breast cancer, as well as neurological and immune system damage. It has even shown up in human breast milk. Can you imagine anything any worse than that: feeding your baby with breast milk that may contain poison? I’m sorry but it’s just too awful to think about it. Oh, and in case you thought endosulfan is solely a problem in New Zealand, I think it is still being used in the United States. (If I’m wrong, please tell me.) I try to wash all my fruits and vegetables. And I eat organic as much as possible.


, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Raggedy said...

Great links today.
Thank you.

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one