Saturday, February 3, 2007

This article says, “Flavones and flavonols linked to lower kidney cancer risk.” This article tells you more about them and where you can get them. This page has nice graphics and tells you where you can get flavones (with links on the sidebar to other interesting items) and this page tells you where you can get flavonols. I’m a big fan of all this stuff, and I get a lot of them in my diet. I drink green tea. I eat broccoli, tomatoes, onions, apples, other fruits, etc.

Please notice: when they are drawing up lists of healthy foods, they don’t list cheeseburgers, hot dogs, French fries, potato chips, milk shakes, soft drinks, cookies, cake, or things like that. Usually the lists include fruit, vegetables, whole grains, and a lot of unprocessed food.


, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: